Friday, April 17, 2009

Update on Tea and Jewelry in the Garden

The date has been set and the evites have been sent. The 6th Annual Tea in the Garden will be held on Saturday, May 9 at 1:00 PM. Please let me know if you would like to join us but did not receive an evite.

Also, some of you who are not in the D.C. area have inquired how to see more of Diana P.'s jewelry and purchase it. Her etsy page is dianap.etsy.com.

Email me at contact@3pennyprincess.com if you need to get in touch with me.

I look forward to seeing you on the 9th!

10 comments:

GingerSnap said...

I wish I could make it, it sounds like you all are going to have so much fun :)

HeidiG said...

I already RSVP'ed, but just wanted to tell you again how excited I am. Thanks so much for all your hard work!!

3-Penny Princess said...

GingerSnap - I wish you could make it! Maybe you Sunshine State girls can get together sometime. Let me know if you're ever in our neck of the woods!

3-Penny Princess said...

HeidiG - I am really excited to see you again! I can't wait to have you over in Alexandria. I hope it's a nice day out for our tea!

Diana said...

I'm so excited that a date has been set!

As 3-Penny Princess mentioned, Aficionadas will receive a discount of 10% on all jewelry, so keep that in mind if you happen to browse through my site.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Beth Dunn said...

oooo I love those dresses. Have fun at your tea! xo

###### said...

I am tooooo far...i can only love the pictues.

Anonymous said...

Hi 3PP, miss your posts. Your previous ones were very brave. I hope your time away has been good. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures! Have a great event!

Needs Help said...

Have fun at the get together. Thanks for letting us know about the etsy store!

dinagideon said...

Oh, 3PP:
I have tagged you. You have received an award from me. :)